In 1972 I was in the south of France. I had eaten some bad fish and was in consequence rather ill. As I lay in bed I had a strange recurring vision, there, before me, was a concrete building like a hotel or council block. I could see into the rooms, each of which was continually scanned by an electronic eye. In the rooms were people, everyone of them preoccupied. In one room a person was looking into a mirror and in another a couple were making love but lovelessly, in a third a composer was listening to music through earphones. Around him there were banks of electronic equipment. But all was silence. Like everyone in his place he had been neutralized, made gray and anonymous. The scene was for me one of ordered desolation. It was as if I were looking into a place which had no heart. Next day when I felt better, I went to the beach. As I sat there a poem came to me. It began 'I am the proprietor of the Penguin Cafe. I will tell you things at random.'
- Anonymous on disk2vhd and Volume Shadow Copy Service errors
- Xorg crash leads to unresponsive window management - Tech Forum Network on Screen Freeze on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Xorg crash leads to unresponsive window management | Ubuntu Info - James n Sheri.comUbuntu Info – James n Sheri.com on Screen Freeze on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Agent Orange GM maize on USDA Set to Approve Agent Orange Corn (Ingredient 2,4-D)
- Gryphon on disk2vhd and Volume Shadow Copy Service errors
- David McCarroll on Vaping Harmful to Health
- waldopepper on iPhone iOS4 upgrade on Ubuntu 10.04
- David Willson on Active Defense/Hack Back/Attribution – The Saga Continues
- Richard Steven Hack on Active Defense/Hack Back/Attribution – The Saga Continues
- project freedom on Steam Car for Sale
- gunnar on Does your company actually need a security department?
- The metal shaper man’s blog » Levels of Distraction. Freecad fun and pain. on Screen Freeze on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- fethi on VMware Workstation 8.0.3 and the troubles with Ubuntu 12.04
- Davi Ottenheimer on Screen Freeze on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Dave Hodgkinson on Screen Freeze on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS