flyingpenguin services and products:
- Active Defense (i.e. Legal Briefs, Response and Investigation)
- Application Reviews
- Compliance Assessment and Risk Management Consulting
- Digital Forensics Examinations and Acquisitions in Civil Cases
- Information Security Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation Services
- Infrastructure Audits and Penetration Tests
- Product Reviews
flyingpenguin also helps clients achieve compliance with standards and regulations including HIPAA, HITECH, PCI DSS, GLBA, SOX, Basel III, FISMA, NERC CIP, NIST SPs and ISO 27001/27002. We partner with K3DES, one of the most experienced PCI Compliance and financial services security firms, to perform DSS and PA-DSS audits, as well as payment card security consulting and incident response.
Davi Ottenheimer, flyingpenguin founder, is a Senior Director of Trust for EMC. He formerly led the security group at Barclays Global Investors (BGI), the world's largest investment fund manager (now BlackRock). Prior to BGI he was a "dedicated paranoid" at Yahoo! and responsible for managing security for hundreds of millions of mobile, broadband and digital home products.