A new leak from the Kremlin alleges that America’s “bad luck” in the 2016 election was due to a Russian unconventional warfare plot.
…help secure Moscow’s strategic objectives, among them “social turmoil” in the US and a weakening of the American president’s negotiating position [by occupying the White House with] an “impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex”.
This topic shows up for further research as a sixth example under section “E1” (Unconventional Warfare) of Special Operations Research Topics 2022, a publication of the Joint Special Operations University:
Examples of methods might include:
• geocaching covert radar beacons to use in a global positioning system-denied environment,
• substitution of contaminated oil or hydraulic fluids into aircraft logistic chains,
• incorrect calibration of aerospace ground equipment and precision measurement equipment laboratory tools for aircraft maintenance,
• “accidental” cutting of fiber optic lines by digging in the wrong location,
• aircraft damaged in training areas unable to be used on front lines,
• creating chain of command “trust” issues via social media or other online activities.